2013年10月31日星期四

Gone To My Happy Place Back Soon...

Happy was gone, despair is coming. When I finally made a decision and told them of my plan. Firstly, they were understanding and acceptable what I had made. They're telling it was dangerous, that was unsafely by instantly.  Fine...with this kind of reason, in the first place, they shall not given me a hope and turned me off within a few minutes. That's totally hurt and I was get angry and ignore them for more than a week. Don't just simply making a tongue-in-cheek remark that will make someone disappointed.


Within this few days, I just wanna runaway from house. 'Cause by I really no idea for facing and talking to them. After the deep consideration, maybe I'll probable throw up my dream in a moment (I had do it so) and follow the way their expected. Zombie was born when I walk through the way I dislike. No heart , No passion, nothing at all except my body was prove that I still alive.

How painful it is when I putting my dream down. Although a lot of people said in that way "That was not a suitable job for a future". While, so what. I still have time and I was young too. What I need to worry about it? In case, I fall down, I be able to stand up again and then restart/ continue. That's not a big deal for me. What I was chosen, I had a courage to face it no matter what kind of situation.

Chance had been gone, 
World still keep turning;
 Life need to live;
 I must be changing.


没有评论:

发表评论