2013年10月14日星期一

A Moment Like This...

(A Moment Like This)
Suddenly wanna sing this song at night. What are your feeling the moment? Happy, Sad, Gloom or other. My feeling is GLOOM. Same like a cloudy of sky. No light, No rain. Feel like nothing. Such a bad moment on day.

Within a day, I had force myself to focus on my studying, and left all the negative mind out of brain. But seem this is not work at all. Although I having a bad feeling in this moment, doesn't mean I can't get a happiness after. Nothing you can expect, Nothing you can control. All is coming and pass through on it. You can't catch it, you can't leave it.

That's true. When I saw an airline company posted a news for cabin crew open day on 30 October 2013, I'm excited. 'Cause this's what I so acquisitive. Previously, I'd saw a same post via online, but unfortunately was expiry. Open day is on 13 October 2012. Haha...So I told myself, if this airline has another open day, no matter how hard is it, I need to go. But a chapter of troublesome is annoyance. A lot of matter I shall think before action. Such as, the open day at Kuala Lumpur (KL) while I'm staying at Ipoh. Where should I stay when I at KL?  How to go the venue for station? and blah blah blah...This drive me crazy like maniac. I couldn't slept well at night, and made me a person who nervous breakdown. Additional, I have no appetite for eat a food, easy to get angry by some other (this sill controllable). Affair is haven settle down on a day, my living schedule will be continue unhealthy, unhappiness and so forth. Who can save me? I need again at this time.

This status I'd been posted on Facebook, friends were told me, such like, please go ahead, go go go, 頑張って, and so on. Thanks of yours' supporting and I had received. Now, the problem is throwing back to me. I had to remove all the barriers were blocking me to step forward for fulfill my childhood dream. So, from tomorrow onward, I get plenty of thing to do, prepare my Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume, familiar of the company history and background, improve my languages in a short period and other. So that, I need to work hard and make my wish come through...頑張って, 화이팅...♥♥♥

没有评论:

发表评论